Wednesday 27 August 2014

F&F summer picks

The other week I nipped to the local Tesco store just to pick up the usual essentials, when I came across their clothing range. I mean I've seen their new eye catching F&F Clothing advert on the television but I've never really thought about clothes shopping at a supermarket. However, I am not one of those girls who only buy branded clothes and only shop at the high end fashion stores. If I like something then I buy it, simple. I don't care if it's from Primark or Topshop, Jack Wills or George at Asda. Don't get me wrong, I'm constantly reading fashion blogs, watching hauls or reading Vogue and Look so I do know what's in fashion and what people are wearing, I guess that does definitely influence my choices and the things I like. But there are so many different kinds of people, with such a range of fashions and trends that you can choose whichever style you want to go for and still be admired and looked upon as stylish.

So without rambling on any more, please see my two lovely purchases from F&F which I am absolutely in love with right now! And two cheeky selfies along with them, hey, why not?


White skater dress: £18
Parrot top: £8




No comments:

Post a Comment