Monday 25 August 2014

Yay new blog!

So after lots of thinking, brainstorming and procrastinating I have finally managed to create my new blog, hurrah! After settling into my routine of university and part-time work I have decided I want to get back into blogging full time and stick to it. So this is my new start, with a new blog and a new name and I am so excited! As this is my first blog post I thought I'd give a short insight into the things I'll be talking about and what I'm interested in, my hobbies and what I get up to.


So who am I?
I'm a 20 year old student, studying to get a degree in Politics and Economics. But in my spare time I am a wannabe celebrity chef which I think is a result of my obsession with Nigella and continuously watching The Good Food Channel from the age of about 11... (exciting childhood I know)

Useless facts:
  • I love coffee
  • I love cats but I'm not allowed one until I leave home
  • I believe I was born in the wrong era, I'm all about the 1920's
  • I don't suit red lipstick
  • And I love Leonardo Dicaprio...

What stuff will I blog about?
Well I didn't want my blog to be about anything specific as there's lots I want to share and talk about! I'm a dab hand in the kitchen and I love baking so I will definitely upload lots of lovely yummy recipes for my readers to take a look at.
As a typical girl I love my clothes and my makeup, so I hope to do lots of hauls and reviews. I'm not one to spend a lot of money on makeup either, so I'll share tips on the best deals on all my makeup and purchases.

Where else can I see what you're up to? 
Why thanks for asking. You can find me on...
Twitter: charlottejpblog
Instagram: charlottejanepowell


3 comments:

  1. Aw, check us out starting blogs! Thanks so much for having a read of mine. Pretty please share some baking posts, I'd very much enjoy that :) x

    Rebeccakate.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world haha ;) so much in common already! I want a cat but can't have one .. Even though I have my own place ( hubby says no ;( ) can't pull off red lippy what -so-ever and have loved Leo D for ever !! Hubba hubba xx
    www.classicrouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh i forgot ... I absoloutely have a coffee addiction too ! Twins haha x

    ReplyDelete