Sunday 21 September 2014

Hair products I cannot be without

Hello guys! So today I thought I'd share with you my 'go to hair products' which are basically the hair products I cannot be without. Now my poor hair has been through many changes throughout the years, its been short, it's been long, I've had fringes (even one I cut myself at the age of 5, you can only imagine..), It's been red, it's been black, it's been light brown and only now am I finally pleased and happy with my hair. It's taken me 20 years to get it right and my hair is currently completely natural and I am so pleased to say that! After getting all the terrible black dye out of my hair I have left it to do it's own thing and let my natural colour come back through, and I am so happy with its colour and how shiny and healthy it is. I just want it to grow a bit longer then It'll be perfect, somehow I know I will get bored and end up changing it in the future though.

So here are my four favourite, everyday, go to hair products:



1. Firstly you have the VO5 Give Me Texture Spray which I am so in love with. I use it every single day, it's just the perfect spray to give your hair some volume and texture which is definitely something I am in great need of as my hair is very flat. I couldn't recommend this spray enough and It's not too expensive either so I would definitely give this a try!

2. Now this Batiste Dry Shampoo Dark & Deep Brown would actually be one of those products I would take to a deserted island with me! I could not function and cope without this, I only ever use the one for brown hair as it doesn't look like you're wearing any and especially with being a brunette when I use the normal ones which come out the spray as white powder it can sometimes make my hair look grey which is not what I need. So this dry shampoo is so perfect and it's exactly what you need to refresh your hair and to hide any signs of grease!

3. This is the L'oreal Paris TXT Volume Supersizing Spray, I use this quite a lot and use as it an alternative to the VO5 give me texture. This spray does work however it gives my hair quite a dry and crunchy texture which I don't really like, however it is really good at it's job and definitely gives your hair a lot of volume!

4. And lastly but not least is the L'oreal Paris Wave Creating Spray. Now this is one of my favourites, I use this before I curl my hair as it keeps the curls in for such a long time and makes them look so pretty. My hair is naturally super straight so I really enjoy trying to curl it or make it wavy and this spray definitely does it's job, if you have a look at the online tutorial it shows you how to create waves using only this spray and a hair dryer which I have done and it did turn out quite nice however it didn't last that long! But last week I curled my hair after using this spray and it kept the curls intact and they looked so pretty once the curls had dropped and loosened.

So I hope this post was useful to you if you were thinking about buying any of these products or are after something new to style and look after your hair.


1 comment:

  1. I love the Batiste dry shampoo for brown hair as well!
    Great post :)
    - C
    Claudine Converses

    ReplyDelete