Monday 15 September 2014

Life lately... #1

Okay I know recently I have been rubbish, I've not blogged in nearly 10 days, but I am now back! Today I thought I'd do a catch up, lifestyley post to let you know what I've been up to.


So If you follow me on Instagram you'll know me and my family recently got a new little addition to our family... our new Cocker Spaniel puppy called Teddy. He is the cutest little thing ever and even though we've had him for just over a month, he's grown so much already! There is nothing more that I love than cuddling up to him at night, and I'm going to miss him so much when I go back to university. Which brings me to my next point....


My third year of university will officially begin on Saturday when I move back into my halls. I'm staying in the same room and flat so thankfully the moving in won't be too hectic. My friends and I have stayed in the same flat since first year and I feel so lucky to have found such a wonderful group of people to spend my uni years with. I'm hoping my final year will be one to remember even with the impending stress of dissertations and exams!


The other week I saw Tanya Burr make her amazing Milk and White Chocolate cookies and I just had to have a go at baking these myself! They were super easy and were amazing, the mixture made about 10/12 Large cookies and they were super moist and gooey even after a few days. I will definitely be giving these another go! Last week I nipped into Tesco and picked up these adorable owl pyjamas, as soon as I saw them I couldn't resist! They are super comfy and the bottoms are like patterned leggings, so cute!  I decided to have a little pampering session at the weekend and painted my nails, I am so so proud of these, they look so girly and pretty, I love them. I used Barry M's Rose Hip and an old Barry M Glitter Nail Varnish in Rose Gold. These rings are parts of a set I picked up from New Look a while ago, they're so nice and I wear them all the time!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, your puppy is the cutest little thing ever!!! My heart is melting!
    Best of luck with your third year, you'll be fine! :)

    Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete