Saturday 6 September 2014

Relaxing sunny day and August favourites

So today I've had a lovely first day off to start my long weekend! I had a well deserved lie in and I had planned to be really productive and wash my car, however after an hour of being bored I decided to call my sister up and we went out for lunch to the local Little Chef, ate our body weight in nachos and finished it off with some amazing chocolate Ice Cream Sundaes. After that we decided to make the most of the reasonably nice weather and nipped to the park, and played on the swings and children's roundabout (yes I did forget that I'm 20, just for an hour or so).

When I returned back home I decided to sort through my makeup and beauty products and do a little post on my current must haves.

I really love the Body Shop Shea Shower Cream and the Chocomania Shower Cream. They both smell so great and I just love them.

The Dove Colour Radiance Shampoo and Conditioner are definitely my current favourites for hair care. I'm not one for keeping the same shampoo and conditioner so I'm constantly buying new ones to try, I bought these a while ago and they keep my hair feeling silky smooth and my hair seems to look a lighter now, which I love!

Above are some lovely bath products from a local shop call Simply Natural, they have some great products from bath salts and bath bombs to brilliant looking soaps. All made from natural ingredients.


Okay so here is my most favourite Lipgloss and Lipstick from the LOOK Magazine Makeup Collection. It is a brilliant two in one 'Double Hit Lip' Lipstick, this one is a perfect colour for me as it's a peachy pink so it really goes well with my pale skin! I think this one is the shade 5 'Rose Riot'. I either wear just the lipstick or lipgloss or I can wear both together which makes my lips a bolder colour and it stays on for longer! Also pictured is the Body Shop Vitamin E lip balm which I put on every night before bed to make sure my lips are always smooth and moisturized for when I wake up in the morning.

As you can see this lipstick is just the perfect shade for me and I adore it, I'm a pretty big fan of the LOOK Makeup Collection as I have another double hit lip set in a bright pink colour and I've previously used the 'Fat Lips' in a light pink colour too which I loved!



Today my hair is looking a super light brown colour which I'm loving, as a few years ago I made the terrible mistake to dye my hair black and it's taken all this time for my natural hair to come back through! Right now I feel that I won't ever dye my hair again, it usually feels so soft and silky now that it's free from all the chemicals of permanent hairdye. I'm also wearing my new favourite blue earrings, I actually got them from Claires Accessories and I think they were about £5! They're just really pretty and I love any jewellery like this. As usual today I dressed casual and comfy in my denim shirt, a blue tee and my leggings!


 

3 comments:

  1. I have an ever-growing wish list of BodyShop items, think I'm going to have to add those shower creams to it. Glad you're happy with your hair, I made that exact same mistake and only managed to get back to my natural colour in the past year too.

    Rebecca X

    www.rebeccakate.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the body shop products!
    x Justina // abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your August faves, especially the lippy :)

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete